Bem Estar Social Media Competition Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Competitions can only be entered by people who are 18 years or over as of the date of entry. Employees of Bem Estar, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the competition. The competition is subject to all applicable local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the competition (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Bem Estar as final and binding as it relates to the content of this competition.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on September 20th and ending October 26, midnight Amsterdam , the Netherlands. All online entries must be received by the end date and time.
4. How to Enter: The competition must be entered by submitting an entry using the online instructions provided at https://www.facebook.com/bemestar.nl/. The entry must fulfill all competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Bem Estar. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Bem Estar.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the competition (the “Winner”) will receive the prize as promoted on https://www.facebook.com/bemestar.nl/. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Bem Estar. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Bem Estar’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all national and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Bem Estar to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Bem Estar. Winner will be notified by email or social media within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Bem Estar shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 60 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this competition is conditioned upon compliance with any and all national and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT BEM ESTAR‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this competition, You understand and agree that Bem Estar, anyone acting on behalf of Bem Estar, and Bem Estar’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the competition, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Bem Estar reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Bem Estar’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the competition. In such case, Bem Estar may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Bem Estar. Bem Estar reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Bem Estar has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the competition, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by competition rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Bem Estar reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Bem Estar and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS competition IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE NETHERLANDS WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this competition, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the Netherlands having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this competition). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the competition is Bem Estar, 232-234 Rozengracht, Amsterdam, NH, 1016 SZ
14. Facebook: The competition hosted by Bem Estar is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.